Cabbage casserole with minced chicken. RECIPES DIET lose weight
Cabbage casserole with minced chicken.
On 100gramm – 77.56 kcal
Cabbage ½ pieces Onion 1 piece Chicken mince 500 g Chicken egg 2 pieces Tomato paste 2 tbsp. Natural yogurt 100 ml Salt, ground black pepper to taste
1. Cabbage finely chop and send in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Onion cut into half rings and simmer in a pan with olive oil until soft. Add the beef and cook until meat is white.
3. Yogurt mixed with tomato paste, salt and pepper.
4. Brush with olive oil a baking dish, put into it half the cabbage and minced meat, evenly distribute 1/2 of the yogurt sauce.
5. Spread the remaining cabbage, pour the yoghurt and brush with beaten eggs.
6. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.